Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 07:03:40 -0400
Hello all FMLers,

It's the beginning of May and time to send that monthly dollar to SOS.
Would you like envelopes pre-addressed to SOS along with your return
address on them?  If so, please email me ( [log in to unmask] ) your 'snail
mail' address and I will send you 12 envelopes.  You add the dollar (or
even more, if you'd like), stamp, and you're done.  Just that easy!  No
cost involved.  It's just my small way to make it easier for you to
donate to the ferret shelters who do so much for ferrets in need.

Awaiting your emails,

Angela and the Angels:
     Heavenly --  Mocha and Cocoa, Ted and Sassy, Zena
     Earthly -- Dylan, Oscar, Zorro, Bella