Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:41:38 -0800
>"To each his own".(You say) We have received "polite" offers of
>assistance, but only if we conform to somone else's terms.  If we
>don't,then we are attacked for refusing "help".  Help is in the eye of
>the beholder, and is best an offer made without strings attached...

Kurt, I can't help but wonder how one aspires to "help" with strings
attached.  Can you elaborate on what that means exactly?  I can't imagine
that anyone who had the ferret's best interest at heart offering help
contingent upon anything!  Sounds to me like your rescue is running just
fine without "help" from anyone.  Bless you for everything you are doing
and giving the unwanted and abandoned the care they deserve.  I'm sure if
you asked the ferrets they would tell you that they are quite happy with
their situation.  I watch mine thrive in groups of 7 or more.  In their
houses where several hammocks hang, they will all cram into the largest
one foregoing space and the ability to stretch one's legs (and at times
breathing room it seems) LOL.  for the bonding satisfaction of piling on
top of one another.

Real help comes from the heart and is contigent upon nothing.

Kim at Somethin Up My Sleeve

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.