From:
"Joan A. Crawford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 07:53:37 -0600
Hi All,
Just wanted to bring everyones up to date on Chloe surgery, everything went
great, she is in great spirit and eating, she just not happy about being in
her cage for 2 days, they took her adrenal gland out and will know in a week
about the biopsy, her vet checked everything and she doesn't have the start
of insulinoma which I am very happy about.  Think you all for keeping her in
your thoughts.

Joan and Chloe

On September 29, 1997, I will be the newest member to be put into
"Naismith Memorial Basketball of Hall of Fame", in Springfield, Mass.

Joan A. Crawford and Chloe, (the red eye albino Ferret)
Senior Bibliographic Editor
Bibliographic Record Services     Phone: (847) 491-7586
1935 North Sheridan Road
Northwestern University Library   FAX (847) 491-8306
Evanston, IL 60208-2300