From:
"Joan A. Crawford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 14:43:19 -0600
Hi all,
I have a little ferret name Chloe and on Feb. 15 I will be taking her to
her vet for a check up and also to talk to him about adrenal surgery, she
have the start of adrenal disease, would like a little inf from people who
have had the surgery on their little ferret.  Chloe is 5 yrs.  old and as
far as I know she is in good health.  What I would like to know did you all
see a change in your ferret after they got the disease?  It seem like Chloe
does not want to stop running, she runs all the time which she never did,
even when she have to go to the bathroom it a run, stop, don't finish, run
to another place and finish, she is paper train and little box train, she is
very good about going where she is suppose up until 2 weeks ago, sometime
she just goes in the middle of the floor.  Chloe have the run of my den when
I not home, the run of the den, hallway, bedroom, bathroom when I am home,
lot of times I have to put her in the cage for awhile to stop her.  I could
use any inf anyones have.

Thanks,

Joan and Chloe

On September 29, 1997, I will be the newest member to be put into
"Naismith Memorial Basketball of Hall of Fame", in Springfield, Mass.

Joan A. Crawford and Chloe, (the red eye albino Ferret)
Senior Bibliographic Editor
Bibliographic Record Services     Phone: (847) 491-7586
1935 North Sheridan Road
Northwestern University Library   FAX (847) 491-8306
Evanston, IL 60208-2300