From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:08:58 -0700
Well, I picked my first ferrets off the tree, and I will say, loudly,
I LOVE THE NEW TREE!!!! It is such an improvement over last year-so
much more user friendly, and hopefully we can get all ferrets up and
cleared. It is up to the shelters to get their own ferrets up, and we
are sent a conformation email when we pick to be Santas' and if you
don't reply, your ferret does not get picked by you, and so is still
available, so be sure to check your email after you have filled out
the form.

I hope with the improvements, their won't be the confusion and
frustration that has been in previous years, and now Kris will have the
time with his family he has said was lacking due to work on the tree.

I am glad he will be counting for us, it takes the work off of Troy
Lynn and myself.

So- whether you like the tree or not, please remember it is for the
ferrets and not the people, and we need to get as many ferrets taken
care of as possible.

Early Merry Christmas to all:-)))