From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 03:39:41 -0700
As many of you know, Troy Lynn operates Ferret Family Services. To keep
this going, she does many different things. The latest is entering her
adorable little dog- whom we lovingly refer to as a "ferruppy", as she
isn't sure if she is a ferret or puppy- into America's Cutest Pet
Contest. It would really help if any of you would be willing to log
on and vote for her.

Here is a direct link to your photo:
<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=72E29DCDBA2A546CD3E16F9575A760F7>

There are several prizes, the biggest one being a million dollars, but
also several smaller 500 dollar prizes. Anything won would go directly
to the ferrets in this shelter. Many of you may not know that SOME ONE
(nameless) took some money slated to get her roof fixed, and spent it
on another persons ferret, because the owners of that ferret could not
pay for the surgery. Anyway- as you all know, there are never ending
expenses with a shelter, so if you would consider voting we would
appreciate it. The ferruppy's name is Serena, so if for some reason the
above link does not take you directly to the picture, just type her
name in the search box and she is the adorable terrier looking out the
window from on top of the ferret cage:-) Thank you for taking the time
to read this!