From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:31:23 -0400
Hello all,

I'm quite a bit behind on my FMLs due to the bizarre travelling schedule
that has been thrust upon me.

TLE's post about the clean cage made me start wondering if anyone has a
better solution for a minor problem I've got.  I have vinyl squares on the
bottom of my boys' cage so they dont' hurt their feet.  I'd put carpet
down, but Fidget likes to chew when he's sleepy (or mad) so that was not an
option.  Anyway, after they visit the potty, the boys do the standard wipe
the behind on the vinyl is there anything I could put down for them to wipe
on besides the vinyl that isn't chewable?  I clean up their wipe spots
daily but just wondered what other people use.

cheers,
chris b and the wvu weasels Fidget and Hotspur