From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:39:16 -0400
the boys had a wonderful play date with my Mom's baby Whatchie on Monday.
They all there were so tuckered out they couldn't even keep their eyes
open.  the boys slept the entire way home and were happy to be tucked in
bed immediately.

yesterday I took my SO to have his big toe looked at, the doctor had to cut
away part of the nail and so wrapped my SO's toe up in all kinds of gauze
and bandages, so he couldn't put his shoe back on.  Silly me, I never even
thought that the boys would be interested in the bandages.  So I leave my
limping SO at home sitting at the computer and the boys out while I run up
to the store for medical supplies.  I come home to hear that both Fidget
and Hotspur have been WAY too interested in the bandages and someone has
even tried to drag the toe off (that would be Hotspur the baby, my big boy
is too good to do something like that).  So the rest of the night Fidget
keeps going over to the toe and sniffing and just waiting and we pick him
up and move him and he goes right back, but never tries to grab ahold,
thankfully.  I'm not sure if he was waiting for us not to notice him, or if
he was trying to comfort the human.  i think the later, my SO thinks the
former.  Guess we'll never know.

cheers
chris and the WVU ferrets, Fidget and Hotspur