From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 15:11:57 -0400
Got many great e-mails from people sharing my pain in the loss of Bud.
Such a good boy he was.

at 52 years old, have had all kinds of pets, dogs, cats, fish, and other
aminals, but the ferret is by far the most interesting of all.  Their
aloofness like a cat is only a facade on what they really feel.  Since
Bud has gone, they all have come to me seeking attention.  Not sure if
they also feel the loss or what it is, but even Nibble-ed seeks me out
and she never did that before.  Kodo searches all the places Bud would
curl up in to no avail so I know he notices the absence.

We all know what so much of the general public doesn't about the
companionship of a ferret.  Just a wonderful thing to share with an
aminal.

Thanks to all who sent me e-mail.  I had one called Podo.  He had cancer
when I got him as a rescue.  Had him only 45 or so days before I had to
help him over the bridge.  I still grieve that but had to do it.  Bud
went on his own.  Still have two store bought and one rescue that I am
deeply grateful to have.  Great crew for sure.

Thanks again!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed and Kodo