From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:50:06 -0600
I bought some litter called Feline Pine which is a 100% pure natural pine
pellets.  Dinky won't use it except to play in.  I even tried leaving a
little poop in, but all she does is throw that out first then dive in.  So
I purchased some litter called Cat's Pride.  After she uses the box I add a
little of the pine.  Maybe she will eventually accept this as litter!

Here's my idea that I sent to Ed:

Ok, you said no matter how crazy, so here's my idea.

To show the public how keen a ferret's sense of hearing and smelling is over
their sense of sight, you might have an event for blind ferrets only.  The
ferret can be at one end of, whatever, with the owners and some treats at
the other.  The winner can be the first ferret who gets to his owner, who
is calling it, and accepts the treat.

To Amy Fleming: I checked out your ferret site and it is very nice.  You're
ferret availability page is underconstruction, but as a Community Leader for
GeoCities I would like to point one thing out.  Unless you are a paying GC
Commercial site, you cannot advertise any items for sale for which you make
a profit.  I don't know if you are a Commercial site or, since nothing is on
the page yet, what your intentions are.  I just wanted to let you know so
you don't lose your cute ferrety site by deletion from GeoCities.

Ferret Hugs & Kisses,
Toni
Dinky(mom, quit putting poop in my sandbox)