From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 03:46:12 -0800
I recently moved from AZ to CA, leaving the great veterinary practice
that cares for my 2 girls, both of whom are nearly 6 years old.  They
were fine before the move, but recently one is drinking tremendous
amounts of water.  I'm concerned it might be renal insufficiency or
failure.  Her appetite is not huge like I'd expect with diabetes.  I'm
wondering if anyone knows of a very ferret knowledgeable vet in Ventura
County.  I'm really worried.  They both use to eat a raw diet, but now
all she'll eat is kibble.  Her sister seems fine.

Many thanks,
Tracy