From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:11:16 -0700
Woooooow, April out wowed herself. With the help of some wonderful
people, Totally Ferret is donating 110 lbs of Ferret Food to Support
Our Shelters.

I talked to April while she was at work numerous times today. Generally
she answered the phone laughing. Erin in MA actually got her to say
"Wow" or "Totally Ferret" 17 times!!! Can you imagine? Linda S. from
Nevada followed up with a close 13. But her undoing was from Joe from
PA and Fran in FL. They both had her laughing so much that she needed
a couple of Wolfy's piddle pads. Even Renee called, sick as a dog and
got a couple of "Wows" from her.

110 lbs. way exceeded my goal of 100 lbs. Thank you to everyone that
contributed to our day of fun. Thank you to Totally Ferret for your
generous donation to Support Our Shelters. And thank you to April
Bigolname for being such a good sport, and for dreaming up this whacky
idea.

Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org