From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:08:02 -0700
Is everyone ready? Only 1 more day until "WOW" day at Totally Ferret!
Only one more day until we can raise lots of Totally Ferret Food for
SOS who in turn will donate it to needy shelters and hungry ferrets.

Remember this is for one day only!! On April 1, 2008, if you call April
at Totally Ferret at 877-545-5462, and make an order of 14.00 or more,
AND while you have April on the phone, every time you can get her to
say "WOW" or Totally Ferret". Totally Ferret will donate 1 pound of
food to Support Our Shelters for each time she says either phrase. So
if you can get her to say "WOW" or "Totally Ferret" 6 times, they will
give Support Our Shelters 6 pounds of food. No cheating, you can't keep
her on the phone forever, you have to get her to say "Wow" of "Totally
Ferret" during the time of the phone call order.

My hope is that we raise 100 lbs of food. I think we can do it. Even if
we fall short of that, this is going to be soooooo much fun.

Good Luck April!!! I hope your ready for us.

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.net
www.supportourshelters.org