From:
Alex Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:19:58 -0500
>A couple of days ago I posted a message that my 2 yr old male, Cassidy,
>chews when there is nothing in his mouth and has been doing this since I
>have had him.

My ferret does this too, but it's usually only after he eats so maybe she's
trying to just get the last few morsels out of her mouth.  If she does it
all the time, then you should really get her out to a vet for a full exam.
What looks to be nothing serious with any pets, but especially with ferrets,
sometimes becomes a nightmare later on.

Does anyone know the states where the outbreaks of ECE have been reported?
Michael Janke, if you're reading, let me know if Florida is among them.
Sebastian is a little overdue for his shots, but if there's an outbreak,
I'll scrape together the money for a visit to the vet.

Just putting in my $.02 (again)

Alex and Sebastian