From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 07:11:25 -0400
To all,

Just want to let everyone know, 2 more ferrets found a home, from Mary, who
posted the offer a couple days ago, here in Battle Creek MI, I called the
vets and inturn they gave me the man's phone number who has them, and we
talked.  Their 7 month old females, and comes with cages.

Mary, the one who posted the info, I talked to her, and we are going to meet
Monday and I will take the fuzzies home.  A trip to the vet that afternoon,
for all fuzzies, 2 of mine included, to make sure that their healthy and
shots up to date.  And mine for their regular checkups.

I am quite excited and happy, just hope that the blended family will all get
along.  BTW, anyone in the Bartlesville,OK area that takes in unwanted
ferrets please e-mail me.  While talking to my Mother, she told me stories
of clients that said that they have had a lost ferret come walking through
the doggy door!!!!!  And I don't know if they kept it, and then someone else
found a ferret that came into their home, and they took it to a college to
the lab there :( .  Not happy with that last info.  So I want to give her a
name of someone that people can call.

Again, when someone can't take care of their animals, they toss them outside
and the people go on their merry way.  And who knows what happens to the
defenseless ferrets.

Take care, will let you know how our new additions are doing, I am excited,
and so are my twin 13yr olds.  I can only imagine what they will name them,
since these will be more for them as their personal pets.  They are excited
as well.

Marti Smith