From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:36:23 -0800
Hi everyone!  I just got done reading my first issue and I must say it had
a lot of information....but I have one question and was hoping someone
could help me.  I have to male ferrets Jake and Elwood (the Blues Bros.)
I recently took Elwood to the vet because it seemed he had a cold.  After
the vet checked him out he said he indeed did have a cold and also a heart
murmur.  My question is will this shorten his life span?  Since we bought
the boys (from PetCo- they were using Marshall Farms at the time) Elwood
has always been the less active one.  I am concerned.  Elwood is only 4
months old.  If any one has any information please feel free to e-mail me.

Also I have a neat idea for "running tubes".  I work for a newspaper and
after we are done using a roll of news print the ends of the rolls are set
a side for recyling.  These rolls have thick cardboard tubes.  They are
awesome to use and very durable.

Thanks in advance
Janis