From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:47:30 -0800
I am finally caught up on my reading of FML and I must say I'm a little
confused.  I've been reading that some mom and dads give their ferts milk
and cheese and 2 raisins a day.  In the liturature that I got from the pet
story it said that milk products were bad for fuzzies.  Also to omny give
=BC of a raisin to you fert for a treat and not to give that to often.
Since everyone on this FML knows alto more than I do I tend to agree that
anything given to our fuzzies in moderation can't be bad.  Can you guys
help me out.  I feel bad that all my fuzzies get are the Bandit brand
treats and some Ferretone.  (no wonder I can't teach them tricks).  I think
a little something different would be nice.

I also need to comment on the hospital that uses ferrets for training.  I
was in tears.  Now I know that animals and their owners tend to look like
each other, but a ferret can not be anything like a human.  How can their
anotomy resemble ours?  I wish I was as slim looking as my Jake and Elwood.
(well, Elwood is a little round in the bottom).  I will be writing to that
hospitial and also contacting a sister newspaper to see if they can help
our fuzzies out.

I don want to send prayers to all the sick fuzzies out there, Jake and
Elwood are thinking of you.

Are there any Ferret owners in Illinois (Grudy Will Co.) I'd like to here
from you.

Janis