From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:38:59 -0800
I was asked to forward this announcement by Stephanie at Ferret Services
of Freedom.  Stephanie and Pam Deshong were old school chums.

Hi all,
It is with great sadness that I share this information with you.  Another
ferret rescuer from Virginia passed away this Sunday morning after a
lengthy battle with cancer.  Pam Deshong, a ferret mom and a special
friend, was surrounded by her family at home when she died.  Her memorial
service will be held at 10 a.m. this Saturday in Smith and Williams
Funeral Home, Kempsville Chapel, on Princess Ann Road in Virginia Beach.

Her husband, Bill, gave permission for a post to the FML about her passing.
I asked him if she had designated an organization for donations and he
stated that you can send donations in her memory to:

Ferret Rescue of Tidewater
c/o Deshong
354 King Christian Circle
Virginia Beach, VA   23462