From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:58:15 EDT
If anyone in or relatively near Chicago needs a pet sat while on military
duty, I can handle ferrets and misc. small animals.  EXCLUSIONS are: cats
(my cat would never forgive me), dogs (I don't have enough room), and
ANYTHING with more than 4 legs (I do NOT know why people keep bugs for
pets, but they do, and I DON'T!).  Small-medium snakes, lizards, etc. are
OK with me.  I'm not squeamish unless it's REALLY BIG or if it has more
than 4 legs.

As someone else wrote, it's all for "the cause."

OK, OK, I'll *consider* dog if it's really needed.  <sigh>  I'm a softie.
But NO SPIDERS!  :-)

BIG, I thought your comments about the ferrets hiding the black boxes etc.
were funny.  We have to keep humour...it is our strength.  We will hold
our heads high and live free, and that includes free to love the life
we've been fortunate enough to still have.

Take care,
Chana Rosen
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]