From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 08:31:48 -0400
Several unrelated items:

(1) What does California bill HR 37 actually do? Is the text of it posted
somewhere? We're keeping our fingers and paws crossed for passage today!

(2) I originally suggested Mittens as a name for Dayna's foundling, but I
love the Paw Paw suggestion, assuming of course, the 2 legged Paw Paw does
not object.  We send warm fuzzy thoughts to Dayna and the little one.

(3) I really enjoy the stories of Bob's progress around the country.
Stealing socks indeed!

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso