From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 08:42:38 -0400
Jeanne Carley wrote:
>The other thing is that Bob Naylor spoke to the legislative office of
>Governor Wilson and was told that the Governor does not have a position on
>the ferret issue.

This is polical-speak for "Well, we _were_ opposed to legalizing ferrets,
but this seems to be the wrong (ie, unpopular) position, so we are in the
process of re-thinking the issue."

So keep up the upbeat letters and faxes, and ole Pete will eventually have
the right position!

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso