From:
Mary Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 06:22:37 -0500
Help!!

My family and I will be traveling out of state in mid October and I need
someone who can board/ferret sit 14 healthy and flea-free ferrets October
13-19.  To meet my fuzzie, visit them at
www.dialaccess.com/shadra/home/ferret.htm .

My requirements are

1. that the person absolutely love ferrets
2. be willing to clean litter boxes 2 times a day
3. keep the 2 cages and bedding clean (washed 2 times a week).  I've got
   cage cleaning down to a science :)
4. let the fuzzies out to play for several hours per day in a
   ferret-resistant area (luckily, I only have one escape artist),
5. have internet access for email updates and emergency alpha paging, and
6. in the case of an emergency, be willing and able to go to vet in
   Cooperfield area (far NW Houston/Hwy 6)

Of course, I will provide cages, food, litter, snacks, treats, toys, time
out carrier, and compensation.

Because of security issues in my apartment complex, I would need to arrange
to leave the ferrets with someone as opposed to having someone check on them
everyday.

If you can help out, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Mary