From:
Jim Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:48:14 -0400
Central Wisconsin Ferret Fanciers is a ferret shelter located near the
Wausau area.  We were wondering if there are any FMLers anywhere near this
area that would like to help us.  We have need for foster families to house
ferrets until a permanent home can be found for them.  We also have some
long term residents that need some nursing.  We are really feeling pressure
now with being over-loaded and under-staffed.  Yes, it's an old story for
ferret shelters, but we thought maybe there might be some of you closer to
us than you thought and would like to be involved with us.

Thank you!  Laura Ferris