From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 00:17:52 -0400
Hello all you wonderful people(and the humans that you live with)

Well We finally made it to Alaska.I got my first FML today.Let me tell
you,We live in a beautiful country!!!!We traveled from North Carolina to
Fairbanks Alaska.The Ferrets were great.We had them in the upper bunk in
the RV.Next to a window.When we started out it was hot so I opened the
window.When we got into Canada it got cool so I closed it.In Minn.  I met
my hubbies family and by the time I left I had His Aunt,her Husband and
their 2 kids.(young teens)looking into ferret ownership.)I gave them all
kinds of web addys.I will call them soon and see what happened.

Ferrets travel GREAT.We had a ball with them on the road with us.We would
stop and walk the dogs and I would let my older son walk the ferrets.At
camping grounds the kids would come over and ask what the were.(is that a
squril,What kind of dog is that???)I got all kinds of questions.I taught
all the way here.I would like to get them legal on the base.(So I can walk
them without fear)So I need pathlets and info of how great they are.Please
some one send me in the right direction.

On a personal note:Lisa......from ferret haven by the sea in Vrigina.I
tried to email you yesterday,but got bounced back to me.Wanted to tell
you,Josh is great.Spunky,loving,Dose great on a harness and lead.You should
see him run with it on.Oh my gosh.he is fast.Thank you so much.I got pics
of the 2 of them on the trip.

My husband will be building a web page of our trip.Let you know when it is
up for anyone who wants to see.

Thanks,

Jen
Perry(Mom,I like our new house)
Josh(yes we have lots more conners and stairs)