From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:52:58 -0500
Hi,

It's a start with Dr. Klein, but it's strange on how he insists on siting
specific bite cases for ferrets but no other animal.  Either he should site
for all or site on none and just give bite cases per year in the US or
something of that effect.

It is pretty obvious that he really hasn't changed his mind, but at least
he acknowledges that he COULD be wrong.  Maybe, if someone sees that who
has never had ferrets will think that something is up if he must list the
references and revise it after being inundated with e-mails.

I didn't mean to start a fight or an e-mail harassment campaign on anyone,
but it's impressive how this community works together! :-)

Kiss the fuzzies,
Dook like mad,
And stop and scratch,

April and the LOVES ferrets...

PS OH!  I almost forgot, I "scritched" (which is a common household word in
the South) my ferrets on the thigh as was suggested by someone.  (Sorry, I
don't know who to credit right off hand).  It was SUPER!  Their little legs
just stretched and they yawned and acted like they wanted more!  It was too
funny!  Thanks

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!