From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:32:00 -0700
I was just thinking/wondering if anyone makes something like Bob C's
chicken gravy and sells it.  It would need to be frozen and shipped with
dry ice, but it could be done.

I know I'd love to see if my fuzzbutts would eat it, but I don't have
the equipment to make it.  If they loved it, I'd see about getting what
I'd need, but I hate to spend the money just to have them hate it.

Hmmm.... maybe this is a business for someone who is retired and looking
for extra income?  If I could buy it and never have the mess of making
it, I might consider that on a long term basis if they liked it.  How
many people would be interested in it?

Or maybe I'm the only one who's thinking this way.... (that wouldn't be
unusual <g>)

Debbie