From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:43:49 -0500
Thanks to all who gave their advise.  It really makes me feel like everybody
cares for me & my fuzzies!  Snickers has been seen by my vet and we are
treating her for a blockage.  You can definatly feel a lump just below her
sternum.  It isn't on the side like my girl with the enlarged spleen.  I
will keep everybody posted on my Snicker Doodles.  Again - thanks for all
the kindness.

Amy & Snickers