From:
"Melissa M. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:15:28 -0400
Hello again everyone.  I've been out of touch for awhile.  Busy with all
the kids.  In the last year we added two more monkeys, as my boyfriend and
I call them since they seem to climb everything, and a cat.  Amaretta,
light sable and Guiness, not sure what he is, he's got cream patches here
and there and caramel colors in other places.  We believe Guiness is deaf,
or at least he plays a really good one.  Pretzel and Salty (sable 2 1/2yrs
and silvermitt 2yrs) seem to get along with them just great (Any tips on
how to know or what to do and not do?  He sleeps really deep).  I never
new having a cat and ferrets added to the family would be such a stress
relieving and hilarious experience.  They get along tremendously well.
And they look forward to their play time together with Harley (kitten).

Anyhow, my boyfriend and I are moving to Maryland in May and we need your
help.  We need to know everything possible pertaining the monkeys: Vets,
food places, law, etc.  We will be living in Waldorf.  About 40 minutes I
believe southeast of D.C.  They all have current shots and I'm getting
their records transferred but I need to find a Vet.  Any recommendations?
What about traveling in the car with them and the cat.  I've traveled with
the monkeys before in the car for 20+ hrs. but not with 4 monkeys and a
cat.  Any tips?  What about relocating the ferrets, anything special to do
to introduce them to the new house?  Thank you for all your help as always.

Melissa + Rob
P.S. And Pretzel, Salty, Amaretta, Guiness and the odd one Harley.