From:
tasha faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:55:09 -0500
Dooks to all you ferret lovers out there!

Some news from Ferret Business of GA ferret shelter.  We have had a good
month here this past November and have seen quite a few of our foster kids
find forever homes.  Though as good as the past month has been, we are
still quite full of furkids looking for good homes.  If interested in
adopting or donating, you can either call or email me (706-613-9556) or
call Juliana at 770-984-1417.

Also, if you happen to be in the area this weekend, we will have a table
set up at the Petsmart in Lawrenceville, GA.  Its just north of Atlanta
off Hwy 316.  We will have a few of the kids that are up for adoption
there and lots of information.  Hope to see some of you out there and if
you need directions just send me an email.

Tasha-owned by the Fuzzbutt Surfers and GA Mafia
Ferret Business of GA
a non profit ferret shelter
Marietta, GA
770-984-1417