Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:17:41 -0800
Boy is this new kid, Worf, different from Katie at the same age.  He's
coming up with things I never even dreamed of!!  Sunday night Worf decided
to eat the ends off a Q-tip he got from the trash in the bathroom.  And of
course, it was one with a WOOD stick!  All that was left was 2" of stick
from the center.  So, out comes the Petromalt.  2 hours after about 3+
inches of Petromalt out comes NOT the Q-tip pieces but something bright
pink!  <GULP!> Turned out to be 10" of braided cotton crochet cord, which
HAD been the pull string on one of their toys.  Time for more Petromalt!!  A
few hours later both ends of the Q-tip(and various bits of wood) are
deposited in the litter box, THANK GOODNESS!!!  No sign of any internal
injury, no blood, etc.  Then last night (wed) I'm playing with the computer
and hear this almost-like-scratching-but-not-quite noise, and when I turn
around to see what it is there's Worf... 6 FEET UP THE CURTAIN!!  And
determined to make it all the way to the top.  ( Ummmm, I think I might need
to trim claws again!?) So I'm trying to go quickly but calmly from the
computer desk to the window across the room to get him down before he falls.
I made it just in time!  Then, when I forgot to put a litter box back in a
certain corner, he knocked over the waste basket, backed in, and made his
deposits.  (at least he didn't go on the floor) Whoever it was that said boy
ferts were more calm & mellow than girls is NUTS!!

Also on his list of FLO achievements:

- Stealing insoles (then bringing them back to make it look like Katie was
  the thief)
- Making it to the top of the dresser (not once but 3 times) then playing in
  my perfumes.
- Jumping in and out of the bathtub by himself, just for fun
- "Customizing" several rolls of TP

And he's only been her 3 weeks!!

Now a question: Where did "Ferret World" go?  All my links come up "URL not
Found on this server"

Amy, Katie & Worf (the Alien Ferret from Hell!)
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"