From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:54:17 -0600

The Alberta Ferret Society, a registered charity, currently has 33 ferrets
looking for new homes.  Of those 5 are pending adoption.

All of our ferrets are fostered in members homes until permanent adoptive
homes are found.  The AFS pays for the maintenance and medical costs and
the fosters provide the love.  Right now because our available funds are
low we have 6 ferrets on a waiting list for spaying/neutering, 1 waiting
for surgery to remove lumps on her face (blocked salivary glands
suspected), 2 with insulinoma who are currently on medication and 1 who
is being treated for cardiomiopathy.

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President