From:
Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:38:20 EST
Hello,
I hope someone in the Albuquerque, NM area can be of some help.

I received a call yesterday, informing me of a break in on Oct.24th, in the
North east heights in Albuq.  Some electronic items and two Ferrets were
taken.  One of the Ferrets should be pretty easy to track since it was a 9
mo old MF Black Eyed White Jill, her companion was a MF sable hobb.  This
girl has done everything possible from placing adds, contacting vets and
all of the pet shops in trying to locate her beloved fuzzies.  If anyone
has heard of anyone getting a new Ferret(s) in the last 2-3 weeks,
describing the above Blk Eyed White jill, please contact me..as the owner
is very worried for her kids.

hugs to the fuzzies
Mini
Ferrets "R" Fun shelter and rescue