Diamantis Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:48:15 +0900
Hi,

I've been giving my 5 guys about 1/2 a stick about 3 times a month
for the past 2 years.  (They've trained me to give it to them as their
Sunday morning treat.)  I have observed no ill effects from my clan of
5 to date-- minus the squabbling and thieving of leftover bits. :)

Could it be something you're giving in conjunction with it or before
or after it?  Just a thought.  Everything is so subtle with them.  I
went through months of allergy testing with my baby boy before a
ferret-proficient vet discovered it was a collapsed trachea.

Michelle and the fuzzy5