Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:40:46 +1300
Hi guys,

I received a message from Gary and Judy Skinner this afternoon, asking me
to explain to you all what's been happening:o) Their hard drive has died,
completely and needs replacing... again.  This, I believe, is their third
hard drive in too short a time!  and is probably why the photos for their
competition aren't up yet :o0 - I've been hanging out to see what the
competition's like!!  ;o) They're hoping to be online again by the end of
next week (first weekend in November) Let's hope he makes it so we can see
those gorgeous fuzzies ;o)

The address for the competition when they finally make it back online is:

http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html

Ah well...

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
http://www.ferretfans.net/