Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:09:43 +1300
Okay I had an idea...

I thought I'm using Eyegive to donate to one ferret shelter.  That's good.
Then I thought of all the people who don't know what Eye give is, or what
shelters are on Eyegive!  Well, we've gotta be able to give people a
choice!!

So... I've put up a page from the Ferrets In Need site that is dedicated
solely to Eyegive and links to the page where people can "sign up" for the
shelter of their choice.

Eyegive is totally free, your donation is merely by doing what we internet
people do best - browsing!!  Make Eyegive your homepage, and put in your
favourite site, and then all you'll need to do is click!  Visit now and
start clicking!!

Sam
-------

For those ferrets and owners that need our help...
visit Ferrets In Need! at
http://www.ferretfans.net/