From:
Ted Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 10:40:12 -0400
Hi there,

Inside, (in the 'unreachable' pot plants), Rajah is the 'dozer' and Orville
is a digger.  Rajah just seems to push the soil around the pot - for a while
anyway, Orville flings the soil and then the plant onto the floor with
absolute glee and abandonment.

Outside, the rolls seem to reverse, Orville bulldozes his way under leaves
and pineneedles, whilst Rajah frantically excavates a hole under the stairs.

In the snow, they were both 'dozers.

Have any of you got dump truck ferrets?  I've seen Orville dig soil and
scoop it between his front paws and shuffle backwards, away from his
'excavation' and leave it there.  Very very cute.

We have a gorgeous sunny day here, but I'm inside spring cleaning.  The
fuzzles are having a wail of a time :)

Cheerio,
Tanya,
Orville & Rajah