From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 18:07:00 -0700
The Underground Secret Santa Society's Prezzies in da Pawz auction ends
THIS FRIDAY, MAY 24 at 11:45 EST. Hurry and get those bids in, folks!
This month we are featuring Sammy's Clubhouse in Spokane, WA and all
of the proceeds from our auction will go to help care for the ferrets
there. I will let Sammy's shelter mom, Katt, tell you what is going on
in her own words. She shared this on our Facebook group and I don't
think she will mind if I share it with you:"I wanted to do a quick
update and plea for bidding on our auction items.

Bella, hoarder girl, is socializing a bit, hates her cage and just
received her melatonin implant (thanks to you all).

Mufasa just received a boost for his adrenal issues with a lupron shot
and melatonin implant. His belly has an unknown mass and requires
surgery - can you help? He lost his cagemate earlier this year and is
only one of two ferrets who will tolerate my Demon who bites people
and is scared of loud noises.

Two boys came in with cauliflower ears but are cleared medically now.
Thanks to the yard sale that paid for their vet exams.

Loki, who we had to rescue from his "owners" who had bought him from
the adoptive mom and dad who sold them (grrrrr). Is now showing
signs of insulinoma and blindness. He needs testing to confirm our
suspicions. We already had his teeth cleaned and he only lost one
tooth.

Fair maiden Harriet needs a new melatonin implant - she hopes to make
enough from this auction for one. She is the last of my Aussie kids.
6 new kids come in today - will post later all about them.

Can you help us?"

As you can see, this shelter can really use our help! Come check out
our auction, browse around and see for yourself the wonderful items
we have offered. If you have not seen Rabbit da Ferret's art, it is
worth checking out! He works very hard on his paintings and endures
my giggles and a bath afterwards! Click this link, have fun and THANK
YOU all for your support as we work to keep the rescues open and da
Prezzies in daPawz!!

http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/7625

Dooks ~n~ Dances,Susan Baker, Owner/OperatorFriskybiznus Ferret
Sanctuaryhttps://www.facebook.com/FriskyBiznus
www.cafepress.com/friskybiznusferrets