From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 15:48:59 -0700
We are back!! The Underground Secret Santa Society is pleased to
announce the August Prezzies in Da Pawz Auction begins this Friday,
August 2. This month we feature The Ferret Haven (now the Kentuckiana
Ferret Haven) and all proceeds from our auction will go to help this
wonderful shelter with their vet bills. We have some very unique and
quality items up for bid and we encourage everyone to click the link
and check it out! Read more about the Ferret Haven, their poster
child, Rex, and view all of the goodies we have up for auction here:
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/9195

If you are not the auction type, but would like to help, please
consider making a donation to Rex and his friends at the Ferret
Haven by PayPaling your donation directly to them or donating to
one of their vet accounts:

PayPal - [log in to unmask]

Vets: Shively Animal Clinic & Hospital
2401 Dixie Hwy
Shively, KY 40216
(502) 778-8317
CHECKS & CASH ONLY

Springhurst Animal Hospital
9909 Brownsboro Road
Louisville, KY 40241
(502) 326-2975

Thanks to our awesome donors and thanks to all of you for your support
as we strive to keep our ferret rescues working! Many blessings!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Operator
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary
https://www.facebook.com/FriskyBiznus