From:
Joy Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:28:20 -0700
We inhierated a Canadian Bagder approx.  1 yr old from a relative who was
unable to handle him.  First, let me make if VERY clear this ferret is a
known biter (which I believe I have cured of that problem) and is a problem
ferret.

We have come to the conclusion that he was either abused as a kit and at
the pet store where he was purchased.

He is aggressive with other ferrets and is a carpet digger something
awefull.  He is fixed and descented along with current on all shots.

He will take a defensive posture to any one trying to pick him up and
if/when he bites he will clamp down and hold on.

We are moving from Idaho back to Texas and have weighed things out and we
are unable to take him with us.  He still needs to be potty trained and
since we are unable to stop him 100% from biting we see him as a danger
to the younger relatives of ours in Texas and don't want to run into any
problems with other people as well.

If you are interested in seeing him we live in the Boise area but are
willing to travel a bit just get him a good home before the end of August.
Please feel free to email me with any hopefuls or other interested parties.

Thank you,

Joy Jarrett