From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:19:28 -0500
>From:    Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hyper Adrenal?
>Anne asked if anyone had noticed any co-relation between hyper ferrets
>and adrenal problems.  I have wondered the same thing myself....

I have a fuzzy that has adrenal and she has always been very mellow and
the sweetest of all 6 of my fuzzies.  Although, she seemed to become more
playful then ever and I don't know if it has anything to do with the
adrenal or not, but it was around that time, when I first discovered she
had adrenal, that I noticed her becoming more "frisky".  She has never been
that way, so I wonder if there is something with adrenal that makes them
more hyper.

On another note, I took 3 of my fuzzies in today for their rabies shots.
Chico had a very severe reaction last year to it and we almost lost him.  I
waited for 40 minutes after their shots and they all made it through with
flying colors.  I am so glad that none of them had a reaction.  I take my
other 3 fuzzies in today for their shot and praying that they also do okay.

Warm fuzzy hugs & kisses
Tracy
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah