Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:13:38 -0500
Hi all dis be SaraFerret.  My human apologys for her slowness in posting
as she had sicky people in family plus now she has 8 fuzzies.  So here
goes.

I happens to be on duty when Little Star comes across.  She was so shy
and cwying dat she just stops in fronts of de swinging Rainbow Bwidge.
Oh- oh-- windy day and so I holds on tights to de hand ropes and crawls
acwoss de bwidge till I gets to her.  She held onto mes for dear life
saying I dont knows you, but help me get acwoss dis swinging ting.  So
together we makes it acwoss.

At de entrance, I introduces myself as SaraFerret, one of de bwidge
greeters.  She notices my big wings right away.  Wowsie do I get wings
like dat and where am I?  Yes you gets wings in any color you wants
excepts white.  White is reserved for de gweeters and for de big angels
like Michael and Gabriel and dose guys.  Hey if I gets dose wings can I

Uh no I tells her, dis is home now but one day your humans will come
acwoss and dey will be wit you.

A big big tear drops from her eyes--poor little girl I tought.  I did
someting I seldom do--I hugs her and says she can stay wit me for a while
if she wants until she finds some other group to stay wit.

Really, really you want me to be your ferret friends.

Well sure, I says, I dont often get to make lots of friends cuz I is
busy.  I hopes you dont mind dat I have two kits dat live wit me--Serena
and Isabel.  She asks me if dey are my babies--well no I says, but when
dey came here it seems dat de humans had just twown dem away and so dey
had no one, and dey adopted me.

Can I adopt you she asks.

A big tear drops from my eyes as I thought dat Missy Susan had a
marvelous shelter and it was such an honor for one of her babies to want
me to be dere mommy.

So Little Star says gweat now I have a Mommy and I gets to be your kit.
Can I sleep wit you too?

(I'm thinking I will have to get a supersize hammie for all four of us.
You can sleep wit me until you dont want to.  Here I was a sorta not
pretty ferret and little ferrets wants me to be dere mommy.

I asks her if she would likes to go over to Kit and Kaboodle where all de
wings are--so she could pick out her own.  So dere we were looking tru de
wings when Auntie Mary Ferret came out to help us.  Little Star tells her
dat she has a Mommy now and Auntie Mary says well who could dat be.  Its
Mommy SaraFerret.  Well isnt dat wonderful Auntie says.  Well we is going
to have to pick out special ruffly wings for Ms SaraFerret's newest kit
angel.  And suddenly dere appeared the most beautiful wings we had ever
seen.  Now Auntie was even shocked as dose were not ones she had even
seen before.  A gauzy blue ruffly pair of wings and she tried dem on
LIttle Star and of course dey just fit.  No one could even figure where
dey came from until de voice says I chose dem for our newest kit to
arrive.  Little Star asks who says dat.  Auntie spoke up and said dat
was de Boss who is in charge of all of us and wowsie what an honor.  It
seems when de wings were put on, someting happened--no longer was she
naked--she had a beautiful sable fur and she and all of us were just
stunned.  We put her halo on and of course I got a big supersized hammie
for all of us plus a smaller one in case she wanted a naptime all by
herself.  She stood in front of de mirror and just stared.

I asks her if she would like to look around de place and she says well, I
is kinda tired.  I tells her dat dere would be plenty of time for de tour
of de place.  But dere was a special pwace I wants to take her to.  So we
trots off to de reflecting pool.  And she said oh what pretty blue water.
Just wait I tells her--dere is a surprise place.

I sishes de water around and den she saw Missy Susan and Annie looking
really sad, and Missy Susan was crying and she yells out to her and said
I is here and I is ok and I adopts Missy SaraFerret as my new Mommy and
she saw her look up and wonder where a voice she was hearing was coming
from and den Missy Susan saw a rainbow appear and at de end of it saw
an outline of her little Star in her new clothes and she waves and was
happy.  But de biggest surprise will be when Missy Susan falls asleep
tonite and Little Star will hop on a comet and put a kiss and a soft dook
on her cheek and when she wakes up the vague scent of her Little Star and
a wet stain from a kiss will be there and then she will know for sure.

So ends another day at de bwidge and what a great day it was.

Hugs and dooks
SaraFerret