Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 04:13:58 EST
>A wonderful person came up with this  idea and presented it to Support
>Our Shelters (SOS) last year and it was a  huge success.... but I NEED
>your HELP!
>
>We are going to do the Thanksgiving Card "Exchange" again this year.
>This exchange is a little different because instead of sending cards
>to each other, the cards will go to your list of shelters that we will
>send out....
>
>So far we don't have that many signed up! I do not have enough people
>signed up to be able to even send ONE card to each shelter...

I have signed up for this card exchange, but I'm willing to send out as
many cards as you need me to - in other words, you can pretend like I'm
10 or 20 participants and give me a list of that many shelters.

Come on people, sign up to help with this! It's just a card and a few
moments of your time to thank the people who often push all their own
needs to the back burner so that unwanted, cast-away ferrets in their
care can come first! When I went to sign up for this thing, there were
less than 30 names there. There are how many people on this board? And
Joanne can't scrape together enough participants to give every shelter
just one card? COME ON NOW!! LOOK ALIVE!!!

Okay, I feel better now...

Sydney