From:
"Reet ..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:44:47 PST
To lisette lumsden, who felt the need to strongly point out that the
Rainbow Bridge is in fact heaven..

I'd like to remind you not every is Christian, and this holds true
amoung ferret owners. There are many different religions out there, but
we all love our ferrets just as much as you Christians.

As I see it, the 'Rainbow Bridge' is great. It means *everyones* fuzz
can be there.. If it was refered to as heaven, what happens to all the
fuzzies of the non-christians?

I was pretty offended by the way you wrote that post, but that's
irrelevent here. I'd just appreciate it if you'd remember that there
should be a place for everyones fuzzy, regardless of minor details like
religious direction.

- Reet