Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:44:22 EDT
Hi!  My 6 ferrets and I have discovered that a ferret can be a toy as well
as just being a ferret.  While I was coming back from a walk with 1 of my
ferrets, before I could get the bell harness off of her, she was out of
my arms and tearing around the apartment.  The other 5 loved it!!  They
promptly started running after her and doing the weasel war dance...I think
that they wanted a bell on them too!!!  Just to make sure that this was
not a freak accident, I put the harness on another ferret, and it was pure
chaos.  They love it and I make sure no one ferret has too much 'bell
harness' time.  They really enjoy chasing and being chased!  If you can
handle the sounds of Christmas in April, I'm sure your ferrets will love
it too.

Also, and this is a little embarrassing, they like to remove all of my bras
from the drawer and have a tug of war with the straps.  Now, since I have
lost so many bras to ferrets, I just hang them on the door-knob.  I guess
if you cant win, its nice to give in.

Pam (the human) and Skippy, Mischief, Abbygayle, Carrot, Ruby and Emmy.