From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 14:39:10 -0400
Spike, Rascal, Pookey and I have all been praying real hard, and have been
sticking lots of black pins into mom's voodoo doll.  It is shocking and
despicable that Kodo may be killed because someone bumped up against his
tooth!!.

So let me add my $0.02:

1) Don't let anyone you don't trust with your life touch your fuzzies.

2) Donate money to help pay the legal fees and to fly in rabies experts.
   Stop what you are doing RIGHT NOW and give whatever you can (I just
   pledged myself and heard that lots of kids are calling and pledging their
   allowances -- if they can, you can too).  Call Bob at (517) 777-4807.
   Yea, I know it's been posted already.

3) Work where ever you live to get no-kill policies in place, or if you live
   in an FFZ (like me) to get your fussies legal.

Daphne