From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:15:25 -0700
Hi FMLer's,

The air was definately taken out of my sails.  I started feeling sorry for
myself and sat here reading and rereading "BIG's" post for about an hour.
I was thinking how much I disapprove of our government etc., etc..

When I reread Bob Church's post to the FML June 11th, lets not sit back and
feel sorry for ourselves folks lets get organized and take care of these
S.O.B.'s.  Bob C. is absolutely correct.  The shelters, clubs, organizations,
you and myself need to get off our proverbial butts organize ourselves and
win this one for KODO!  Do you think we can put our petty insecurities aside
and join forces for KODO's sake?  I sure hope so, since I am in CA CA Land I
don't know what I can do, but if someone would direct me I would be happy do
whatever I can.  I wouldn't know how to start but I can follow directions.
Please lets all get organized and stop these senseless murders.  Thanks, I
am sure we are all beside ourselves over the issue, please lets don't let
this opportunity die, we have a head of steam going lets start shoveling
more coal to keep the fire hot.  Please.

Jill Owned by
Rupert, Fiona & EB