From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:58:07 -0500
>From:    [Mary] <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Does anyone know where I can order the 1cc syringes to give medication?
>The ones without the needles.  I purchased some at our local drug store
>with the needles, thinking I could pull out the needles and just use the
>syringe, but it doesn't work.  They are attached....

Go to http://www.1800jeffers.com and in the search window enter syringe.
Click on the leurlock syringes at the top of page 2 of the search
results then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've ever lost your wife in a poker game.

[Moderator's note: I don't think you want the leur LOCK ones -- the
leur SLIP ones, also available from Jeffers, have a much more usable
spout compared to the lock ones.  BIG]