From:
"Smith, Monica A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:31:22 -0400
Hi fellow fuzzie lovers-

I have just moved from San Diego a few weeks ago and I am now living in
Ashley, Ohio (Next to Delaware County).  I am looking for a roommate (boy
or girl, does not matter), that has or loved fuzzies(5 of them) and can
tolerate 2 chubby, fixed and declawed cats.  My ferrets and cats are VERY
friendly and sweet.

Location can be anywhere from Marion County to Columbus.  I am currently
working off of Polaris Ave in Columbus.  I would love to share a house,
but if that is not feasible, I would not mine sharing a nice apartment.
I do not have much in the way of furniture so that is a plus on space.
If you are not looking for a roomie, could you please keep me in mind
when talking to friends or family that might be looking also.

Thank You in advance for all your help and consideration with my search
for a roomie.

Your fellow fuzzie lover-
Monica
& The Fuzzy Bunch: Althea, Domino, Neo, Cloe and Zoe
& Two Chubby Kittie Cats: Aerial and Duece
AND IN MEMORY OF ALL THAT HAVE CROSSED THE BRIDGE, EACH ONE HAS TAKEN A
PIECE OF MY HEART WITH THEM.