From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:36:31 -0400
Hi,

I have posted two new auction on Ebay.  All the proceeds of the two
auctions will be sent to CJ's 24 Carat Ferret Rescue in Las Vegas.  One
auction is for a BEAUTIFUL ferret print (compliments of Barbara Ludt) and
a Ferret Play Rug.  Please go to the auctions and read all the particulars
on the items up for bid.  The print has a story all it's own.  Please bid
high and often.  I appreciate all the bids ahead of time and I'm sure that
CJ will appreciate it too.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/agallaty/

Take care and dooks to everyone and their fuzzies.

April Gallaty