From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:18:47 -0400
>Marie is an angel for offering to funnel the ferrets out BUT ----

No buts ... I met Marie a few years ago, when the Florida ferret
community was working to get the "kill and test law" changed ... and
she is an angel, working tirelessly for the good of ferrets - she and
her hubby and her kids specialized in loving and rehabilitating bad
biters ... they taught me a lot.  And they got the law changed.  She
has my utmost respect.

Talk is cheap - so let's everyone stop this incessant natter and get
behind these rescuers - this is a time for action and support, not
arm-chair generals.  These are experienced, dedicated people who know
what they are doing.